REBELS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REBELS

Alliance REBELS's forum for American and European players of Ogame.us 5 universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Celenya's Presentation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Celenya IV
Admin
Celenya IV

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Celenya's Presentation Empty
PostSubject: Celenya's Presentation   Celenya's Presentation EmptyMon 19 Jan - 21:45

Once upon a time, in a far galaxy, was a planet, in this planet was living two people, Elfs and Dwarfs, while so long, they made endless wars. But, it come a day, when born a Half-Elf, and Half-Dwarf girl, when her parents, who lived far away of other people, died, she was rejected by Elfs and by Dwarfs, because she wasn't like them. But, one day, she created a rebellion, and find other persons who can't bear the war, and she founded her own camp, and without violence, she succed to stop the war ! After this, Elfs and Dwarfs living together, not meltin, but almost...

Celenya became them new leader, and the planet was decided to be front of space enemies.

Ok, ok ! I will don't do this again ! I promise !

My name is Loïc, I'm living in Lys-lez-lannoy, next to Lille, in the North of France, I'm student, in "BTS CPI" (For Brevet de Technicien Supérieur en Conception Industrielle, I have no translation, sorry), and, it was my first student year. What else, I play Airsoft, and Ogame, and I search american, English, or Australian penfriends to improve my English...
Back to top Go down
spawn1
Admin
spawn1

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Celenya's Presentation   Celenya's Presentation EmptyTue 20 Jan - 18:45

BOF What a Face
Back to top Go down
chilperic le hihi

chilperic le hihi

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Celenya's Presentation   Celenya's Presentation EmptyTue 20 Jan - 23:09

hihi !!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celenya's Presentation   Celenya's Presentation Empty

Back to top Go down

Celenya's Presentation
Page 1 of 1